- GSM / 4G LTE Capable
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- 8MP Front + Dual 12MP Rear Cameras
- 2X Optical Zoom, OIS, 4K Video
- Octa-Core Exynos 8895 Chipset
- 64GB Expandable Storage, 6GB RAM
- 6.3″ Quad HD+ AMOLED Infinity Display
- IP68 Waterproof
- Android 7.1 Nougat
SAMSUNG NOTE 8 N950
Connect, entertain, work, and play with the unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U 64GB Smartphone in midnight black. This device comes with the S Pen stylus, dual 12MP cameras, waterproofing, and Samsung’s Bixby personal assistant. The phone is powered by an Exynos 8895 processor with one 2.3 GHz quad-core processor and one 1.9 GHz quad-core processor along with 6GB of RAM. The 64GB of onboard storage can be augmented via the microSD card slot.
The front of the Note 8 is dominated by a 6.3″ AMOLED 2960 x 1440 Infinity Display, which curves around the edges for a bezel-less look. Above the screen is an 8MP f/1.7 front-facing camera with HDR and QHD video capability. There are two 12MP cameras around back, one f/1.7 with a 26mm-equivalent lens and the other f/2.4 with a 52mm-equivalent lens, enabling 2x zoom and simultaneous video and photo recording.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has Bluetooth 5.0 built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. Integrated Wi-Fi Direct and NFC give you the ability to connect to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is powered by a 3300mAh lithium-ion battery that can be quickly recharged thanks to on-board Fast Charging technology through the reversible USB Type-C port or through Qi and PMA wireless charging. A pair of earbuds are included, as are a USB cable, micro-USB adapter, charger, and SIM key.
- Rear-Facing Camera Features:
- 2X optical zoom
- Live Focus: Adjust depth of field in real-time
- Dual Pixel Sensor: Improved low-light photography
- Dual-LED, dual-tone flash
- Simultaneous 4K video recording and 9MP image capture
- Face/smile detection
- 4K video capture at 60 fps, 720p at 240 fps
Rear Camera 1:
- 1/2.55″ sensor
- 1.4µm pixel size
Rear Camera 2:
- 1/3.6″ sensor
- 1.0µm pixel size
Front Camera Features:
- 1440p video capture at 30fps
- Dual video call
- 1/3.6″ sensor
- 1.22µm pixel size
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can’t get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth, NFC, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports, and that they will allow you to used carrier unlocked phones. You can check which bands this phone works within the specifications.
- International Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The SM-N950F is an international variant of the Galaxy Note 8. The SM-N950F’s LTE radios are tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone.
- S Pen
- The Note 8’s S Pen has a finer tip and better pressure sensitivity than its predecessor, enabling writing, drawing, and more. Live Messages lets you send handwritten messages, GIFs, and marked-up photos to friends and family across most platforms. Screen Off Memo gives users the ability to start writing up to 100 pages of notes without waking their device up. The S Pen also offers a translation function for foreign languages and can automatically convert currencies and units of measurement.
- App Pair
- Launch two apps with a single tap. They’ll show up side-by-side on the Note 8’s Infinity Display.
- Infinity Display
- The Infinity Display wraps around the left and right edges of the device for an immersive experience with an 83% screen-to-body ratio and offers QHD+ 2960 x 1440 resolution. The display is certified by the UHD Alliance as Mobile HDR Premium for accurate color reproduction.
- Waterproof and Dustproof
- The device features an IP68 rating, making it dustproof and able to be submerged in 5′ of water for up to 30 minutes
- Charging and Battery
- The Note 8 comes with an embedded 3300mAh battery designed to last a full day of regular usage. It ships with an Adaptive Fast Charger for quick recharging and is compatible with Qi and PMA wireless charging standards. It is also compatible with Samsung’s Fast Wireless Charger.
- When paired with the optional Samsung DeX Station, you can use your Note 8 like a PC with a keyboard, mouse, and external display.
- Interact with a context-aware assistant by pressing the Bixby button and using voice and touch
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google’s services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google’s web search. It’s a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 7.1 Nougat adds major productivity capabilities to the operating system in the form of a multi-window view, which allows for two apps to be placed onscreen at a time. An improved notification system allows you to interact with texts and emails right from your notification pane – without needing to open the app. Other features include file-based encryption, a Data Saver mode, the ability to scale text and icons to better suit your phone’s screen, and more.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.