Reagan Wireless is Taking Health Safety Guidelines to Protect Customers and Staff
As we continue navigating through the Corona Virus pandemic together, we want you to know the steps we’re taking when you visit Reagan Wireless to ensure your safety, as well as our professional staff. We want the Reagan Wireless office to be among the safest places in South Florida business today.
While we feel confident about continuing to serve our customers, we recognize that the novel Corona Virus is still in our communities, and it’s still contagious. For this reason, we will remain cautious about preserving a safe place for our customers and staff. We will comply with all state, county and local guidelines as best health safety practices. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 877-724-3266 or email us at email@example.com.
We will maintain a safe environment by continuing the following health practices:
- Requiring customers to wear protective masks while entering the facility and we provide the masks.
- All customers must wear gloves if testing phones and we provide the gloves.
- Providing hand sanitizer to customers upon entering the office.
- Maintaining proper personal protective equipment (PPE) for staff.
- Disinfecting surfaces and equipment often.
- Sustaining of social distance (6 feet apart).